Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day 7: rest

Yeah, I just rested pretty much all of Monday. Slept in until about 10am, eventually in the afternoon went to a local bike shop to replace my (stolen?) bike lock and get my headset adjusted.

Had a very nice dinner at a local Italian restaurant called Tiramisu even though I was looking pretty scroungy. The wine of the day was a "Nero D'Avola" (a red) which I thought was good enough to write down the name of so I can try and find it again. Anyone heard of it? And hey, they had a vegetarian pasta dish other than spaghetti marinara! Portobello ravioli in a tomato and cream sauce. Pretty tasty.

Today is Tuesday, day 8 and I have to say that it went reeeally well after that day of rest. More about today, with photos... later. Time for bed now. (10:30pm! it's late!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home