Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Even yet still more photos

The best $6 I've ever spent! Though not ideal fashion-wise, these sunglasses have really saved me. I was Mr. Squinty before, but now my eyes can relax. My prescription glasses are on underneath these... it's a bit awkward yes. :)

This is a spider I ran into while looking for a place off the road to have lunch one day. About 1cm long, and very funky looking.

Check out this cute little house by the river! What does it mean? I don't know. It is tiny.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wee house is quite rowboatsome! It looks like you could just push it into the water and sail off.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hopefully it is weighted properly for that, and sealed and all. Hmm, somehow I can imagine you living in that house. :)

I was thinking earlier about flood preparedness efforts, and thought maybe people could replace their traditional concrete foundations with styrofoam ones. Voila! The water rises, the house floats up out of the ground unharmed.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, that sounds fun. The cats could perch on the roof and watch the world drift by! Maybe they'd learn to fish.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home